Today is Your Destiny


Today is Your Destiny
Original Article by Minister Leslie
March 2018

I'm not using this as the cliche' we've heard many times before.  I, actually, mean that today you are in the right place at the right time. Most of us seek the advice of a psychic when we feel we're at our wit's end; when life has us backed into a wall and we just can't figure out what the heck to do!  Life's perplexing situations stump even the most scholarly, worldly, and wise individuals.  Everything originates in the spirit realm; your birth, your profession, friendships, and even a shouting match with an enemy.  It's Spirit that has you here... today, reading my blog, standing at the door that'll open to the knowledge of that which is unseen... the possibilities that may manifest out of the spirit realm and into your life!
To give you complete understanding of how destiny coupled with free will (yes, a paradox) works, I want to tell you a true story.  It was 1996. I worked for a large corporation. Most corporate employees greet everyone with a "Hi. How are you?" followed by the typical response, "Fine, thanks.  And you?" as well as Friday's famously heard "TGIF!" (thank god it's Friday) and yadi-yadi-ya.  This I did, too, even if I didn't know the employee's name.  I'd been there for 3 years then.  There was a very cordial lady whom I always greeted, and she me, although we almost never had a real conversation and beyond her name and title, I knew very little about her.  One night, out of the blue, I had a dream of her and her husband (whom I'd never seen or met!) wondering if they should move to this other state and if she should leave her job.  They were desperate to know if they would be making the right decision.  Then, I saw them in a room with a lot of boxes, like they'd moved.  I sensed that she resigned from her job, they moved, they were very happy, and everything worked out well because they made the right decision.



When I saw her the next day I didn't know what to make of the dream.  I didn't want to tell her I dreamed she quit her job and moved away because I thought she'd think I didn't like her and wanted her to get lost.  So, I kept quiet about it. Well, not long after that she did, indeed, quit and I didn't see her for months.  She paid the company a visit and I suddenly recalled the dream. It was then that I divulged the details of my premonition.  She had a look of shock on her face.  And to my utter surprise she confided that, at the same time I had that dream, she and her husband were struggling with the decision to move to this other state (I knew the state, but I respect the privacy of those whom I have precognitive dreams about), if she should leave her job and would they be happy if they did.  Here's the most astonishing part; they consulted a tarot card reader to get their answer and the reader advised them to move!
I felt that I'd disappointed Spirit because I hadn't told her of my dream.  If I had, she and her husband wouldn't have had the need to pay a tarot card reader for their answer.  Up to that point, I only had premonitions about myself and my family.  I knew that from that point on, I'd always tell people what I saw in their future, even it turned out to just be a silly dream.
So, you see, you are reading my article at the right time because Spirit wants to impart knowledge of what may and can happen.  But, also, know that the knowledge you receive today gives you the power to make the decision that you are most comfortable with.  The past we cannot change, yet many future events we can.  Your life is in your hands.  I divine through my sacred tarot deck and only reveal what I see.  So, trust me; your Spiritual Adviser, Leslie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Find Your Soulmate

Making Emotional Choices